Nov 6, 2010

what is inspiration?

welcome to my blog, glad you are here. there are everyday moments where i am truly blessed by the things around me. it may be little or big. it may be a song or a picture. i have decided to devote a whole blog to the things that inspire me. here is the first one. 

i stumbled across "hello world" by lady antebellum.  here are the lyrics that touched me:
"..oh, the empty disappears, i remember why i'm here. to surrender and believe. i fall down on my knees. hello world..."

there are so many times when we are faced with reality. to truly have a moment and think to yourself about what your life is worth and why you are here. take time today to make sure you have a "me moment." to be able to enjoy life's little things around you. who knows, maybe you will even be INSPIRED :) 

all for now.
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment