Jan 21, 2012

Baby Shower Edition

One of my best friends in the entire world is having her FIRST baby!  We are all so excited to welcome baby Theo into the world sometime in March.



Here are some photos from the shower I threw for her and baby Theo







 The excitement started the night before as this crazy crew helped me hang up streamers for the party. 

 Yes, even my crazy father helped out - we had a blast setting up!




This is a glimpse of what the treats looked like. I tried to keep it simple because it was an afternoon shower.
  Food included a layered taco dip, strawberries stuff with creamy cheesecake, salad, and a layered fruit dish for dessert.

 For drinks I made mint water, sangria, and punch. 





I hung a clothesline across a section of our apartment and hung little outfits from the line.
 just a little extra decoration :) 





I asked each of the girls to bring a book for baby Theo instead of a card. The idea turned out so cute! I love that he will have books with personal notes in the front to keep for years to come. (She was so excited to add to his book collection too) 




These lovely ladies have been through so many good times together! We are all so eager to welcome a new bundle of joy to the world soon! Baby Theo will hear lots of fun stories of his mom from these ladies.




Congrats Hannah and Cody! May God bless you as you teach Theo all there is to learn and watch as he grows in your love. I can't wait to meet this little man soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment